The houseboat is a unique experience
and boat to be on.
Historical houseboats turn modern vacation tours and trips. Alleppey houseboats use to be important means of a native’s transportation.
Mainly, made up of natural materials, again, they are a natural way of traveling like they used to be when the native would use them to transport their “goods” for such as spices and rice. House-boating is, after all considered a favorite way to transport from one place to another while enjoying the view of the backwaters. Couples, families, company employees, or group trips are all ideal travelers that can take advantage of a trip to Alleppey in a houseboat.
Nevertheless, times have modernized, the tourist industry have made it an essential piece of transportation vehicle for places in the Kerala region to venture off to the backwaters but by boat. What better way to do this than on a houseboat.
Exploring the native waters by way of a houseboat is fun and adventuresome way to travel. And for nature lovers, this is one unique trip which is adored by thousands, if not millions who love to travel and think outside of the box.
Normally, these houseboats can be 18 feet wide by 118 feet long. They are made of bamboos and with coconut fibers, along with wood. Additionally, they’ll have bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchenettes, balconies, and even sundecks.
Some Alleppey Houseboat packages include extra mattresses, meals such as dinner, lunch and breakfast, and even tea time. If you are a vegetarian, some of the Alleppey houseboat packages will have specific meals for you.In other words, the houseboat’s chef can have special dishes catered according to the guest’s wishes and naturally, direct payment.
|Alleppey Round Trip||Persons||Deluxe HB||Premium HB||Luxury HB|
|1 Bedroom Houseboat||02||Rs.6500*||Rs.8500*||Rs.10500*|
|2 Bedroom Houseboat||04||Rs.9000*||Rs.12000*||Rs.15000*|
|3 Bedroom Houseboat||06||Rs.13000*||Rs.16000*||Rs.20500*|
|4 Bedroom Houseboat||08||Rs.17000||Rs.21000*||No Service|
|5 Bedroom Houseboat||10||Rs.22000||Rs.29000||No Service|
Extra Person Charges: Rs.1000/-
- Welcome Drinks On Arrival
- Lunch (Veg / Non Veg)
- Evening Tea / Coffee Snacks
- Dinner (Veg / Non Veg)
- Breakfast (Veg / Non Veg)
- Rates are charged per night on the American Plan (APAI) basis. That is; full boarding inclusive of all meals, with fixed menus of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Kindly refer to the details above.
- Guests will also receive a complimentary welcome drink, tea or coffee; with snacks and a flattering basket of fruit.
- All taxes are applicable.
- Transport to and from the houseboat’s location.
- Food and beverages not included in the fixed menus.
- Expenses of any personal nature.
- Any services not stated in the inclusions above.
- Any special choice of food or diet other than what is incorporated in the fixed menu can be arranged at an extra affordable cost.
- Contact us to give prior notice on any adjustments you may need to your menu.
- From 05.30 P.M to 08.00 A.M, the boat is always anchored and resting idly in the lake. This is government policy, as this is when villagers lower their nets into the lake for fishing.
- In the Deluxe and Premium Houseboat, the air conditioner in the bedrooms runs from 09.00 P.M to 06.00 A.M.
- In the Luxury Houseboat, guests experience an unlimited use of the air conditioner as per request.